Applicants to become members must:
- Have experienced a definite call, confirmed to others by the witness of the Holy Spirit
- Have an understanding of and faith in the purpose of God through their call
- Have a desire and dedication to give oneself unreservedly to the ministry
- Subscribe to the LFMM Statement of Faith
- Have properly completed the prescribed application for membership and paid the prescribed non-refundable application fee
- Clearly indicate on their Credentials Application Form which level of ministerial license they are requesting. The three levels of credentials are as follows:
- Local License
- General License
- Have provided three Personal Recommendation Forms regarding the applicant’s a character, ministerial involvement and training
- Have provided a signed Sponsor Sheet designating a spiritual overseer
- Agree to personal interview if deemed necessary by the Credentials Committee
- Have received the approval of the Board for admission into membership of the Corporation
- Have completed the Core Curriculum for their level of application or commit to beginning the process of completing these requirements.
Members must renew their membership annually by having their Sponsor return their sponsor report, and renewing their membership and paying their annual dues and meeting the applicable Continuing Education Requirements.
Membership in LFMM is based upon a continued commitment to walk in agreement with the LFMM leadership, Statement of Faith, Biblical standards for personal life and ministry, prayer, financial support, and participation in LFMM meetings and special events.