Termination of Membership
A membership in the fellowship automatically terminates upon the happening of any of the following events:
- If the person resigns in writing as a member of the fellowship
- If the member dies
- If a person is expelled from the fellowship pursuant to Revocation of Membership section
- If an assessment under the authority of Liability of Members section remains unpaid for more than 6 months after notice of the assessment has been given to the member
- If the member is found to be of unsound mind
- If a member fails to renew his membership upon the expiration of the term of membership
- If a member otherwise fails to continue to qualify as a member in accordance with the Membership section
Revocation of Membership
Any member may be expelled from the fellowship for cause by a two-thirds vote taken by ballot of the directors present and eligible to vote at a special or general meeting of the directors provided such member who is to be expelled is first given notice not later than two full weeks before the date of the meeting at which such expulsion is to be voted on and such member is given the opportunity to make a written or oral submission to the board prior to the vote on the expulsion.
Liability of Members
Members shall not, as such, be held answerable or responsible for any act, default, obligation or liability of the Corporation or for any engagement, claim, payment, loss, injury, transaction, matter or thing relating to or connected with the Corporation.
Liability of the Corporation
The corporation shall not, as such, be held answerable or responsible for any act, default, obligation or liability of any member(s) of the fellowship(s) or for any engagement, claim, payment, loss, injury, transaction, matter or thing relating to or connected with their actions, activities or lifestyles.